- Next story I thought the Fujifilm GFX 50R is just a smaller 50S… well yes it is, but when I actually pick it up it feels really nice! Hands-on First Lok at youtube.com/LokTube or link in my bio
- Previous story Curry wurstsssssssssss!!! And chips.
- Panasonic G90 / G91 / G95: It’s good, but is it good enough? Feat. Warren and his G85 May 18, 2019
- Røde Wireless Go: The one to Go for? Hands-on Review May 9, 2019
- 3 Months with Panasonic S1: Long Term Video Shooting Review May 1, 2019
- Is this teeny tiny slider good enough? edelkrone SliderONE v2 & HeadOne Hands-on review April 22, 2019
- Thinnest USB Light: Crack Light by Blind Spot Gear – Quick Lok April 16, 2019
a7S II airport Billingham Canon cat CES DigitalRevTV DJI drone First Lok Fujifilm GH5 Hong Kong Insta360 Instagram iPhone Japan Kai Korea Las Vegas London MacBook Pro Manfrotto New York City New Zealand Panasonic Photokina 2016 Photokina 2018 review Rode selfie Seoul Snapchat Sony Tips Travel UK United States video Video Editing VideoMic Pro vlog Workshop X100T YouTube