- Next story BTW the shooting grip that was announced with the @sonyhongkong RX100VI works on my a7SII! All the buttons works, zoom button would control the clear image zoom. Although, I feels like it would get crushed in any second especially it was designed for under 1KG payload. So, it works but at your own risk! Don’t forget to check out my full review of the RX100VI!
- Previous story Sony RX100 VI Hands-on Review
- Fujifilm X-T30 Hands-on First Lok February 14, 2019
- Panasonic S1/S1R The Ultimate Full Frame? Hands-on First Lok February 1, 2019
- Final Cut Pro X Walkthrough Quick Crash Course in 20 Mins January 29, 2019
- Finally a Røde Alternative: Deity V-Mic D3 Pro January 19, 2019
- QooCam Hybrid 360/180 3D 4K VR Camera January 9, 2019
a7S II airport Billingham Canon cat CES DigitalRevTV DJI drone First Lok Fujifilm GH5 Hong Kong Insta360 Instagram iPhone Japan Kai Korea Las Vegas London MacBook Pro Manfrotto New York City New Zealand Panasonic Photokina 2016 Photokina 2018 review Rode selfie Seoul Snapchat Sony Tips Travel UK United States video Video Editing VideoMic Pro vlog Workshop X100T YouTube